Etsy Shops I'm Loving

September 25, 2015

This month I was able to work with two great companies and review some of their products they sent me. Although they sent me these products I promise all these reviews are 100% honest, and I hope you like these companies as much as I do. Be sure to read all the way to the bottom for some super special surprise news!

Krave (kravebodyworks) sent me some of their cocoa butter lip balm and lavender mint sugar scrub that were great. I loved the packaging and that they're homemade and all natural; both felt really good on my skin, they were super moisturizing and had light scents that weren't overpowering.


The only thing I could recommend is cleaning up the lip balm a little, the edges were rough and didn't look brand new, and it had a little bit of a crumbly texture, but I think that's due to the fact that there's no chemicals in it. After putting on the lip balm though it felt really moisturizing for a long time on my lips and wasn't at all oily. The scrub was exfoliating and left a slight lavender mint smell that was extremely pleasant. Overall I loved the products and I really want to try their scrub in other flavors, they have a tropical punch one in a bright blue color that looks cool.

Selfie Chic Boutique (SelfieChicBoutique) sent me the loveliest goat milk soap and pumpkin spice soy candle along with a little scent baggie that I've put into my dresser drawer and has already given my clothes a fresh scent. The candle was so cute, and I love the quirky, country look of it -- it really makes a great piece to put on a shelf or in the bathroom, but I was disappointed that when I lit it, it didn't smell like cinnamon as it did when I just sniffed the hard wax! The soap as well didn't leave a cinnamon scent on my hands although the bar itself smelled nice. Neither smelled bad, just like wax and soap, but I wish they left a fall scent as I'm in a very fall mood currently, so I would certainly recommend she works on the odor technology. The soap does look beautiful next to my sink, and let's be real who uses hard soap anymore?
In addition, she has some unique necklaces and room decor that have this whole feel of artsy, vintage, shabby chic. She sent along this coupon you can use on orders of $15+ to get 10% off, "SCFRIENDS10". Plus how cute did her candle look in this insta...#fallingforfall anyone?
A photo posted by Sam Dean (@samiamdean) on

And the super special surprise news....
I'm collaborating with CBreezeDesign to create a very special Spotted by Sam phone case! Currently it's still in the process of production and design, but I can give you a sneak peek with our most current mock up. I think it's super girly and classy and when it is out I will be posting all about it, but you can hear about it very first by subscribing to my email updates here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments