Outfit of the Day (and special outfit of the night)!

December 02, 2016

I was feeling a little fancy preparing for a party yesterday, and thought both of these outfits would make adorable outfit of the day/nights! Pairing this cute pink dress with a leather jacket and thigh high boots (which I'm so obsessed with) gives it such an edgy vibe but is still so wearable...especially for cooler than summer dress weather.



    




For the OOTN I wanted something that looked classy but a lil sassy (you feel me here ladies?) and this light blue dress with cutouts is perfect. I added the holographic bag from my galactic OOTD to give it some edge, but the mesh cutouts are so well placed, it still looks chic and not trashy.





Dress // clutch // shoes (similar)


Which look do you like better? I think I like my OOTD a little better just because it's so different from my normal look. Either way, it's an easy swap of the dress and shoes to go from day to night.

Thank you to Tobi for sending me these dresses and jacket.

You Might Also Like

0 comments