Birthday Styled: Sam's 21

April 07, 2017

Happy Friday again! You can bet your bottom this gal is sleeping in today, last night was my 21st birthday, but I had to share it with you. Here's how I styled my night out --

yes that is me eating a grilled cheese


Before going out, I went to dinner with a friend and wore this cute but comfy sweater from Forever 21. I've been wearing this so much, it was perfect for this weird chilly April night we had.



I blinged it up with these accessories.


clothing links (similar if no longer available): necklace / rings / sweater / boots

Then after dinner I changed into something a little more sexy and "twenty-fun". I love these over the knee boots and they helped keep me warm throughout the night. I also threw on a black bomber jacket to keep me warm from bar to bar.


You can see my black bomber jacket in this picture. Also the crown from my friend made a perfect accessory that went with my rhinestone necklace.


Clothing links (similar if no longer available) : bodysuit / skirt / boots / purse / bomber jacket / necklace

Thanks for sharing in my birthday, all the best. Xo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments