Hello Again

July 20, 2017

After a brief (couple month) hiatus and a drink (half a bottle of Barefoot) or two later, I decided to come back to my blog and check up on it. I was happily surprised to see it still thriving after being gone so long.

In my absence, I've been figuring out what I want to do, what I want this blog to be, and where I'm going in life -- and I think the next stop for me is the travel industry.

I've touched on travel a few times before, incorporating it with fashion. But now, fashion doesn't interest me like it used to; it feels old hat, words anyone could regergitate, and I want to bring substance if I'm going to spend time posting it.

So what do you want to see? How to travel for less? Where to find great flight deals?

Or maybe your focus is on seeing new places and day dreaming about what you would do if you were in an exotic country...

Until next time, enjoy this video of what I did all summer before working.

Xo, Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments